4304 Jig Saw
About the Product
- Use with optional blade (B-16L) allows cutting up to 135mm thickness.
- Tool speed can be adjusted between 500 and 3,000 strokes per minute by turning the adjusting dial.
- Lock lever is positioned straight up, making for easy use from right or left.
- Jig saw blade set (No. B-10, BR-13 & B-22), hex wrench, steel base plate, plastics base, anti-splintering device
- Continuous rating input600W
- Capacity In wood at 90 degrees:span>
- In steel at 90 degrees:
- Length of stroke 26mm
- Strokes per minute (spm) 26mm
- Overall length2.3kg
- Net weight 1.7kg (3.7lbs)
- Power supply cord 2.5m