Our success not only comes from producing #1 Quality tools, but also from our unparalleled service. From our Customer Service Representatives to our extensive Sales Team and Product Specialists, Makita is dedicated to delivering complete customer satisfaction.
For power tools that need to be serviced or repaired, it is reassuring to know that Makita is there with a comprehensive service.
Makita Singapore Repair Center Advantages:
Qualified, trained technicians
Free estimates and quotation for repair
Genuine quality Makita replacement parts
Free repair pick-up and delivery to and from Makita Singapore Dealers only
Most tools repaired in 48 hours or less
Free technical support center
Every MAKITA tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. Subject to the following Terms and Conditions, from the date of purchase, this tool is
warranty against defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of 6 MONTHS.
The period and conditions of our warranty as follows:
- Sales receipt must be presented when servicing or warranty is required.
- Warranty ONLY cover tools distributed by Makita Singapore Pte Ltd. Warranty does not cover tools purchased overseas or distributed by other countries.
- This warranty is ONLY valid if the warranty registration is returned to us within 7 DAYS from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be null & void in any of the following events during the warranty period:
- The product unit has undergone repair, attempted repair, dismantle or modification in any way whatsoever by any other person.
- Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alternation and repairing in any way that affects the reliability
- Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse and misuse in evident caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
- Abnormal voltage or usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operation Manual.
- If the Seial Number on the tool, seal on the battery and charger has been defaced or removed.
- If any information on the warranty card has been defaced, removed, altered, unreadable or unclear (date of purchase, Serial Number, etc.)